Allscripts - THANK YOU FOR YOUR INPUTS IT REALY HELPED ME TO GET A PORTAL AND IT WAS SO EASY TO DO IT TO HEY WHAT CAN I SAY THERE IS NOT A LAW THAT SAYS YOU CANT PROTECT YOUR SELF FROM STALKERS , THERE ARE 2 WAYS

8 of 11 Allscripts reviews

HI EVERYONE IM GOING TO SHOW MY PORTAL THAT LET ME GAIN ALL THE EVIDENCE TO PUT ALL MY STALKERS AWAY , NOW DONT GET ME WRONG, IT COULD BE POSSIBLE THAT I WILL NOT GET TO SEE THEM DURING THE JUSTICE OR IT COULD BE A CASE THAT COULD HAPPEN BEFORE MY STALKERS ATTACK ME AGAIN,BUT EIGHTER WAY I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY NOW BECAUSE I KNOW THAT THE CORE OF THE PROOF IS IN MY BAG ANYWHERE I GO. I WILL PUT A PICTURE OF WHAT IS IN MY POSESSION.OFCORSE AT THE TIME I WALKED OUT OF THE CLINIC WITH THE BEAUTIFULL PORTAL I HAD NO CONSIOUS OF TAKING IT , HOWEVER I DID HAVE SOME RELIEF.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
8 of 11 Allscripts reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
MR MELVIN

Oct 07, 2013 #726213 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

HAHA HA HA SHE GOT YALL BY DA PUSS AND BALLS HA HA HMMM GO GIRL HEY R.A.K YOU DA SMART WOMAN. HEY I SENT YOU SOME PHONE #RS TO CALL ME I WILL HELP YOU I AM A RETIRED LAWYER I CAN TEACH YOU HOW TO USE THAT PORTAL TO GET THEM BAD NURSES AND MEDICAL PEOPLE OR SHOULD I SAY UNHUMAN.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.