HI EVERYONE IM GOING TO SHOW MY PORTAL THAT LET ME GAIN ALL THE EVIDENCE TO PUT ALL MY STALKERS AWAY , NOW DONT GET ME WRONG, IT COULD BE POSSIBLE THAT I WILL NOT GET TO SEE THEM DURING THE JUSTICE OR IT COULD BE A CASE THAT COULD HAPPEN BEFORE MY STALKERS ATTACK ME AGAIN,BUT EIGHTER WAY I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY NOW BECAUSE I KNOW THAT THE CORE OF THE PROOF IS IN MY BAG ANYWHERE I GO. I WILL PUT A PICTURE OF WHAT IS IN MY POSESSION.OFCORSE AT THE TIME I WALKED OUT OF THE CLINIC WITH THE BEAUTIFULL PORTAL I HAD NO CONSIOUS OF TAKING IT , HOWEVER I DID HAVE SOME RELIEF.

Had an Experience with Allscripts?

Comments

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #726213

HAHA HA HA SHE GOT YALL BY DA PUSS AND BALLS HA HA HMMM GO GIRL HEY R.A.K YOU DA SMART WOMAN. HEY I SENT YOU SOME PHONE #RS TO CALL ME I WILL HELP YOU I AM A RETIRED LAWYER I CAN TEACH YOU HOW TO USE THAT PORTAL TO GET THEM BAD NURSES AND MEDICAL PEOPLE OR SHOULD I SAY UNHUMAN.

Sono Bello - Liposuction Review from San Antonio, Texas Sono Bello "In Oct 2012they did liposuction and we are in 2014 and have bad results I have sinking spots like potholes.. my husband says they messed up my stomach. he..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative -  CRAZY TIME ALERT! Don Karl Juravin advises his "customers" that GOD directed them to him to "lead" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Now the whole Roca Labs / Gastric Bypass Alternative and Don Karl Juravin story takes a bizzare twist. Shocked? I am not. Now Don Karl Juravin is putting in writing..." Read more Kaiser Permanente - KAISER LETTER CONFIRMS HIPPA FRUAD LIES & COVER UPS!!!!! Kaiser Permanente "I'm attaching a letter from the Privacy Compliance Program Manager NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office of Kaiser Permanente. They have gone into my Kaiser online Secure Member email & removed..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more