1.1K views

ALLSCRIPTS has attacked my reputation,has ruined my good name made strong criticism,malicious publication printed for the purpose of defaming my character, reporting false statements to defame me, publishing false info about me then published it, i cant say nothing good about allscripts,i want anyone to please send this message out to other websights to help bring me justice i am a very good person and i was never treated in this way untill an abusive attack with strong criticism on my character has happend. and was published to drag my good name in mud.leaving me no access into the portal to complain and remove the attack.

Had an Experience with Allscripts?

Comments

Ontario, Oregon, United States #912945

you arent a high enough level yet to remove attacks young net wizard. you must lvl up and once you are about 9000xp from now you will find that removing the attack is in the power of your very hands. But remember you cant execute it till u lvld moar.

Idaho, United States #898329

How do we know you are a good person? You are asking in a public forum of people who aren't your peers to co-sign for you? Yeah, you probably are the same bi00tch their talkin' about.

ALLSCRIPTS  681 ANDERSON DRIVE FOSTER PLAZA6 PITTSBURGH PA 15220 they are being sued in many people, they are making money off of people's health records and they are distroying the them as well Allscripts " May 20, 2013, 8:36 a.m. EDT MyMedicalRecords Files Patent Infringement Complaint Against Jardogs, a Subsidiary of Allscripts LOS ANGELES, CA, May 20, 2013 (Marketwired via COMTEX) -- MyMedicalRecords, Inc...." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ROCA LABS "NEW" DOCTOR ADMITS TO FRAUDULENT MONEY SCHEMES IN COURT CASE Gastric Bypass Alternative "Leave it to Don Karl Juravin and Roca Labs. There is an old saying that *** attracts ***. As most people are aware, Roca Labs and it's owner had another..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative -  CRAZY TIME ALERT! Don Karl Juravin advises his "customers" that GOD directed them to him to "lead" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Now the whole Roca Labs / Gastric Bypass Alternative and Don Karl Juravin story takes a bizzare twist. Shocked? I am not. Now Don Karl Juravin is putting in writing..." Read more EXPOSED! Gastric Bypass Alternative & it's "inventor" Don Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Beware consumers! Don't take your life in your hands by dealing with Internet snake oil sales people who have NO medical training at all. All of Don Juravin's outrageous claims..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more Richmond American Homes - Fixing issues after move in Richmond American Homes "First off the sales guy acted like a used car salesman for about 75% of the time we interacted with him either in person or on the phone. We should..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more