1.2K views

ALLSCRIPTS has attacked my reputation,has ruined my good name made strong criticism,malicious publication printed for the purpose of defaming my character, reporting false statements to defame me, publishing false info about me then published it, i cant say nothing good about allscripts,i want anyone to please send this message out to other websights to help bring me justice i am a very good person and i was never treated in this way untill an abusive attack with strong criticism on my character has happend. and was published to drag my good name in mud.leaving me no access into the portal to complain and remove the attack.

Had an Experience with Allscripts?

Comments

Ontario, Oregon, United States #912945

you arent a high enough level yet to remove attacks young net wizard. you must lvl up and once you are about 9000xp from now you will find that removing the attack is in the power of your very hands. But remember you cant execute it till u lvld moar.

Idaho, United States #898329

How do we know you are a good person? You are asking in a public forum of people who aren't your peers to co-sign for you? Yeah, you probably are the same bi00tch their talkin' about.

Gastric Bypass Alternative - ROCA LABS "NEW" DOCTOR ADMITS TO FRAUDULENT MONEY SCHEMES IN COURT CASE Gastric Bypass Alternative "Leave it to Don Karl Juravin and Roca Labs. There is an old saying that *** attracts ***. As most people are aware, Roca Labs and it's owner had another..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - EXPOSED! DON KARL JURAVIN DISCREDITED "INVENTOR" BY US GOVERNMENT Gastric Bypass Alternative "I am pleading with others online not to fall prey to Roca Labs and it's completely discredited owner who bills himself as an "inventor" who has invented a so called..." Read more ALLSCRIPTS  681 ANDERSON DRIVE FOSTER PLAZA6 PITTSBURGH PA 15220 they are being sued in many people, they are making money off of people's health records and they are distroying the them as well Allscripts " May 20, 2013, 8:36 a.m. EDT MyMedicalRecords Files Patent Infringement Complaint Against Jardogs, a Subsidiary of Allscripts LOS ANGELES, CA, May 20, 2013 (Marketwired via COMTEX) -- MyMedicalRecords, Inc...." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative -  CRAZY TIME ALERT! Don Karl Juravin advises his "customers" that GOD directed them to him to "lead" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Now the whole Roca Labs / Gastric Bypass Alternative and Don Karl Juravin story takes a bizzare twist. Shocked? I am not. Now Don Karl Juravin is putting in writing..." Read more Trolli candies 65Ct bag contains 55 pieces of candy Trolli "Bought the Trolli 65ct Halloween candy to make treats for my grandson's school since the class is large. Since I needed 60 pieces I decided to count them to put..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more DO NOT RENT AT EXTRA SPACE STORAGE - MOLD ALERT!!! Extra Space Storage "In July 2017, the toilet next to my unit overflowed. They called and told us; we filed a claim with our insurance company. They did nothing to mitigate the effect..." Read more